Emergency Tyre Puncture Repair Kit Tool
How to use:1. Remove object from tyre that caused puncture (be careful as residual air will escape under pressue) 2. Insert the reamer into the puncture hole and push in whilst rotating the handle to clean out the hole. Re-inflate tyre to help with insertion of string. 3. Thread the repair string through the eye of the insertion tool until equal parts are either side of the tool 4. Firmly push the insertion tool and string into the tyre. A small amount of the string should be visible (5-10mm only) 5. Cut off the remaining string flush with the tyre tread. 6. Re-inflate tyre to recommended pressure and check for leaks
Helps you get home
The puncture repair kit helps make sure you get home.
Good bit of kit to have
Whats worse than a puncture? not much. Having a this in your car could save your day.
- Material: Plastic handle and steel tips
- Excellent tool to keep in your car with the spare wheel
- The handles on these tools are made from durable plastic and are very easy to grip.
- Quickly and easily repair tire in short time with this Tubeless Tire Repair Kit
- Essential for vehicles with tubeless tyres, this Car Tire Repair Kit will let you
- 3 piece repairing strips, Length of each strip: 10 cm
- 1 x Rasper tool for Hole Widening and Cleaning
- 1 x Needle tool for Tyre Rubber Strip Insertion
- 3 x Repair Strips
- 1 x Rubber Cement